❤雪花❤

❤雪花❤

Thursday 9 September 2010

you really wanna do till like this ?? lolz....

hoho..whatever la...i think ...maybe you are blocking me at facebook ...but also never mind la ...you knew that i'm dislike you and hate you ...i need to tell you the same thing ...i really very hate you ...i don't know what thing will made me hate you ...maybe ......is last time that you did ....made me dislike you ....FRIEND ??hahah.. ya ...last time i really ask you to be friend ....cause i want let all the thing settle it ...but after THAT MATTER happent ...you said wanna some time to accept it ..never mind ..cause that time i really think you will be my friend ...but ...i don't know what's up ..you keep wanna disturb me ...write me this that at facebook ...i childish ?? so what ?? i wrote some private thing at my wall is it dsiturb you ?? i post something at there ....din ask you to comment it ...you wanna see then see ...you wanna scold me or what ....PLEASE WRITE ON YOUR OWN WALL ....don't make DIRTY my post ...thanks ...lolz.. i really can't understand you..haiz...maybe ....at your gang ....many people will hate me...inclube my primary school friend ..i knew last time is me misundersatnd you two... however ....if you don't want forgive me ...or be friend with me ...i also won't care it ...all i care ..that's my gang ...my dears ..

No comments:

Post a Comment