❤雪花❤

❤雪花❤

Friday 3 September 2010

back to single life ♥

erm...you two's friendship back to normal dy ...then i think ..everything will back to begining ...and i also hope everything will start from the begining ....very hope you will back to when you havent know me this ppl before ...then ..all the case also won't happen ...^^
and .....now i speechless dy...i have nothing to chat with you ...and ...can you get out from my world ?? please ...and i beg you to get away from me ...i really so tired to chat with you ...meet you ...and let me most angry is ....you always touch me here touch me there...tot who am i ??? doll ?? can simply touch ?? and ...if at outside you put your hand on my shoulder ...i still can forgive ...but why in school you also do this ??!!! lolz...i'm damn angry cause of this ...
and ...juz now i ask you to break ...you keep don't want break or keep ask me why ...lolz !! 在一起..是需要双方的同意..而分手..只是需要单方的同意..这点........................难道你不懂吗?
hope when i leave your world ...you will happy ...thanks ..

No comments:

Post a Comment