❤雪花❤

❤雪花❤

Friday 10 September 2010

haiz...sobs

feel very disappointed dy ....i really don't know what happen between us ...why suddenly you don't have talk with me ....delete me at facebook .....block and delete me at msn ....sms ...........i havent try sms you before ...EX KOR KOR....can you tell me .....what happen ??? is cause of A BAO BEI ?? everytime you want me to guess who is she ...you said .....many people knew that who is she ...lolz...everytime told me ....she at here ...at there ....how i know what place wor ?? i asked CHIA before ....he keep don't want tell me .....and ....CHIA ....not i wanna comment or scold you at here ...but i really don't know why you promised me , you won't say it out ...include EX KOR KOR...but .......why ....he will know that time i always argue with my friend ??? why ?? this is a big question mark in my brain ...why he will know ?? i juz told LAI MUN and CHIA only ....but ...why ...why ... why ??!! he will know this ?? you broke our promise .......erm..but i also won't angry you ...cause ....you told him .....i also don't mind .....i also won't mind ....that day , EX KOR KOR said ....'don't call me kor kor dy ...i'm not your kor kor ...thanks' , that time ......i really wanna cry dy ...why why why ?? what happen made us became like this ??

No comments:

Post a Comment