❤雪花❤

❤雪花❤

Thursday 3 May 2012

I felt tired ..

Friends ?
I know you all scare me let others cheat on me again ..but ..when you're let me decide something ,i made the decision .At the end ,made decision that's you all ..
So..what's the point are you ask me to decide it ?Ask me decide ,at the last ,you all made the decision .I felt FUNNY !!
What's the fucking is this ??
What are you all talking about ??
I felt tired now !!
I trust you all trust till tired !!
I know I'm easily to cheat ..but ..please !!!! don't treat me as a STUPID TOY !!Feel happy then tell me this story ,feel sad then tell me another stupid story !!
Hey Pal !! Am I look like a toy ? or a super cutie teddy bear ? Everyone is cheating on me now !! I won't trust anyone easily from now !!!!! Include you all !!! You all make me MAD now !! So ,Are you be happy now ?!!

Friends ?
I need these ..but so sorry ..not you all..
I think you wanna make me be crazy dy only will feel happy ,and happy ? Am i RIGHT ???!!!!
I know you all help me before ,and i were glad that you all help me .but ..so sorry ,i felt disappointed now ..

No comments:

Post a Comment