❤雪花❤

❤雪花❤

Friday 4 June 2010

i wanna know what the problem from us....can you tell me ??

why you will feel is it i'm loving you ?? why you will feel tht ?if i don't have love you ..then i accept you for what ?i also need to ask you..do you really have feel to me ? why everytime we argue ..you also will say wanna break with me ? break with me is it you will feel more relax ? will feel more happy ? i really don't know nxt step i need to do what ...i feel tired ...very tired dy....everytime you also like this ...you said i do anything also don't have think about your feel ...then you ? do you have think about my feeling ? tht day , i send a message to you .. i juz wan to ask you...do you really wanna break with me ? two weeks later , the answer will be what ? break or together ?bi..can you tell me the truth ? do you really love me?i don't want to guess what are you doing now..i want to know you...i want know what you doing ....i don't want to guess it..i guess this untill i feel tired dy..really so tired...can i abandon ?? i scare have 1 day, i will abondon this ....bi ...i really feel tired dy....

No comments:

Post a Comment